Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Lowers blood lipid levels by modulating key enzymes in the liver responsible for cholesterol biosynthesis.
- Helps prevent the hardening of blood vessels by reducing lipid accumulation in the arteries.
- Potent antioxidant properties eliminate free radicals that trigger imbalance in the normal ability of blood vessels to constrict and dilate, promoting normal artery vasodilation.
- Prevents platelet aggregation and formation of thrombus (blood clot) which impairs normal blood flow in the arteries.
- Raised cholesterol levels (dyslipidaemia).
- Narrowing of peripheral blood vessels.
Good to Know:
- 100% vegetarian.
- Free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and gelatin.
Composition: Each tablet contains: Lasuna (Allium sativum) bulb extract - 250 mg
Dosage Recommendation: 1-2 tablets twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
Packing: 60 Capsules
Survey No 427/P4, Steel Town, Near Unison Pharma,Moraiya, Ta Sanand Dist. , Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382213, India