Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- In Ayurveda, 'Punarnava' means that which rejuvenates or renews the body.
- The chemical compounds that naturally occur in the herb like flavonoids, alkaloids, and glycosides, help prevent free radical damage to the kidneys.
- Punarnava displays diuretic activity and assists in the flushing of harmful toxins and pathogens.
- This herb controls the recurrence of urinary system infections by neutralizing disease-causing germs and their toxic effects.
- Punarnava exhibits analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties which soothe and calm the urinary tract.
Ideal For: Urinary tract infections
- Each tablet contains: Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) root extract - 250 mg.
- Dosage Recommendation: 1-2 tablet twice daily or as directed by your physician.
Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations:
- Specific contraindications have not been identified.
Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Packing: 60 Capsules
Survey No 427/P4, Steel Town, Near Unison Pharma,Moraiya, Ta Sanand Dist. , Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382213, India